Rainshield Roofing and Remodeling was founded in 2016 by Jesse Martinez and Raul Reyes. The two founders combine over 20 years of experience in the roofing and home remodeling industry. Rainshield is a Veteran and Family-owned business based in Houston, Texas.
Rainshield’s mission is to provide superior customer service and give quality work to their clients, all for an affordable price.
Core Values & Guiding Principles
The Rainshield experience is embraced from the top down and its entire team is committed to this mission by engaging in a company culture built upon the following core values and guiding principles:
- Service: A standard of unprecedented customer service is what drives each member of our team to excel at providing value to our customers.
- Integrity: The customer’s best interest is always at the forefront of our business dealings.
- Quality: Our experienced, expert craftsmen will perform work by the highest quality standards and attention to detail, every time, as if it were their own home.
- Continued Improvement: We proactively seek feedback from every customer and integrate improvements throughout the company’s processes and procedures accordingly.
- Employee Appreciation: Our employees are what keep our business running day-to-day, and we reward them for a job well done. It translates to a happy, motivated work force that wants to work hard for our customers.
- Community Support: We are committed to the communities in which we live and work by playing an active role in giving back and supporting the programs and organizations that make our cities great.
- Environmental Conservation: Operating a sustainable business is as important to Rainshield as operating it ethically. Investing in green, environmentally responsible recycling practices keeps thousands of tons of roofing material out of local landfills every year and helps to keep our cities beautiful. We want to continue to serve our customers for decades to come.